Premiere Birmingham educational programs lead potential buyers straight to your booth after each class. Premiere Birmingham brings you over 10,000 Potential Buyers!
- Face-to-face interaction with national and international beauty industry professionals
- Reach new or existing customers who need personal attention
For Business Forum, Extensions & Weaves, Lashes & Brows, Hair Coloring, Cutting & Styling, Makeup, Men’s Grooming, Nails, Skincare and Textured Hair.
Complimentary Classroom Presentation Times
Based upon availability provided with your booth commitment. Refer to Exhibit Booth Contract for pricing.
Prerequisites for Education
Education topics must remain educationally focused, unbiased and objective. Product endorsement or sales will not be allowed in the classroom or surrounding areas. All educators must be in the professional beauty industry.
In over 150,000 Show Previews directly mailed to attendees, show website and beauty industry media.
To provide attendees with the following:
- Content that is forward-thinking, relevant and actionable
- Emerging trends, concepts, solutions and best practices that may be immediately implemented
- Knowledge to develop growth initiatives and become a catalyst for innovation
Our event attendees are looking to hear from fellow beauty industry professionals. Premiere will, however, consider proven experts operating from outside the beauty industry on a case-by-case basis.
- Contact details including speaker name, job title, company affiliation, mailing address, email address, and telephone number
- Brief bio in paragraph format
- Session title
- Five learning objectives that will explain what you are looking to deliver to attendees
- Past speaking experience
Education sessions are limited to the maximum of two co-presenters. Panel discussions can accommodate up to three panelists plus a moderator.
For the Premiere Birmingham Trade Show, each approved speaker is provided with a three (3) staff badges, one (1) 60 minute classroom presentation time and basic audio visual – screen and a/v stand.
Most education sessions and panel discussions at Premiere Birmingham are not recorded.
Speakers are encouraged to provide approved handout materials to attendees. Speakers may distribute hard copies in the sessions at their own expense. Promotional and sales-based literature may not be distributed at any time.
To maintain the program’s credibility and attractiveness, sales are prohibited in the education sessions. More specifically, education sessions may not be used as a sales platform for any speaker’s company, products, or services. However, speakers may exchange business cards and other contact information to interested parties to connect with them upon request.
Sales are not allowed in the session rooms. DVDs and education books may be sold at the discretion of Premiere.
Show Preview will be available August 2022.
Click here to request the 2022 Show Preview by mail.
Classroom photo gallery
Please see examples of classroom presentations and sets.